Saturday, March 1, 2008

Photo Hunt #1 - Party

This is my first Photo Hunt entry. I'm glad this week's photo hunt theme didn't really require one bit of hunting on my part. I didn't dare try come up with something creative and took the theme as it is. I had the perfect party photos already...those of Abby's first birthday party 3 and 1/2 years ago. :D

Abby's first birthday was really special as first birthdays should be (and all other birthdays should be, too!) It was a gathering of our closest friends and relatives. Hubby and I chose a circus-theme. We had a party host/magician dressed in a ringmaster costume, waiters dressed in clown costumes, tons of party games, a bubble show, a pinata pull and a balloon burst. Well, enough talking. Here are some PARTY pics...

birthday song and candle blowing time
souvenir pic with the grand parents

souvenir pic with the "circus audience"...our kiddie guests
the pinata pull

kids getting ready for the balloon burst


mad scramble for small balloons marked with special prizes
Of course, a party is never complete without food. :) I posted the party chow at my other photo hunt entry. ;)
Note: All photos are by our good friend, Owee Salva.

9 comments:

Tokenhippygirl said...

Looks like it was a great party! Welcome to the hunt!

denz said...

wow! you have a very nice picture and I love the way you put consistency of the picture,it is very flexible...indeed you have a great post! keep it up!!!

here's mine:
Photohunt-1...
Photohunt-2...
Happy Weekend!

Berto and Kwala said...

it looked like a real fun party!

mine's up too! check it out if you have the time!

Munchkin Mommy said...

Hi Tokenhippygirl! It truly was a great party. :D Everyone, adults and children alike, had a lot of fun. Thank you for the warm welcome and for dropping by. :D

Hi Denz! Thank you for dropping by. Credit for the pictures goes to a good friend of mine and my hubby, Owee. :D I'll check out your entries too!

Hi Karen! It was a fun party. Promise! :D I don't know how to top it. Hee hee! I will definitely check out your entry. :D Thanks for the visit!

Aisha said...

What a party! I just love party for children!

Fishman said...

These are great pictures!! It looked like a big, elaborate and great party!

Katney said...

Looks liek everyone was having fun.

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

The party seems so much fun with all the happy looking kids :) The banner in the background looks awesome with pictures of the birthday girl!

Welcome to Photohunt :)

Munchkin Mommy said...

Hi Aisha! In the Philippines, there's always an excuse to party. Hee hee hee. It's very seldom that a child's birthday is not celebrated in any way. :)

Hi Fishman! I have to admit, it was a little elaborate. :D I even made the invitations myself, wrapped the games prizes myself and put together the lootbags...myself! :D

Hi Katney! One thing I'm proud of about this party is that all our guests had fun. :D

Hi Napaboaniya! Somebody noticed the banner! Hahaha! :D It's a collection of our favorite photos from all of Abby's photo shoots. ;)