Saturday, March 29, 2008

Red

Here's another tag from Meeya. This was meant for Valentine's Day, I think. Hee hee. Sorry, Mee! Anyway, here are the rules:

1. Post your photo wearing red, may it be a red top, bottom, the least would be red accessories if you hate wearing red… If you can’t find one, you still have an option…. Either post your Significant Other’s photo or your child’s photo, if you have one. Of course, they should be wearing red.

2. Let us know the reason why you were wearing red that particular day. Was it your birthday? Is red your fave color or was it the shirt that you first saw in your closet that day?

3. Tag 3 people close to your heart. By the way, they have to be in your blogroll. No cheating heart please.


Being the stagemom that I am, I would of course prefer to post photos of my Abby instead. :) These photos were taken on New Year's Day, thus, the red outfit. Red is an auspicious color after all. :) When I first laid eyes on this dress at Macy's, I thought right away that it's so perfect for New Year's. Hee hee.





I just had to add another photo for this tag. This was taken at the Picture Company in December 2004. Abby was only 4 months old when this photo was taken. Since 2003, my side of the family always has our picture taken at a studio around Christmas time. :) Look at that, I just got homesick on my own doing.



There. Another tag down. Just a few hundred more to go. :D Feel free to do the this tag if you like red. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yey! thanks for doing the tag. abby of course looks very adorable in her red dress. ang galing pa niya mag-project on camera hehe!

and i also love your family pic - ang liit liit pa ni abby! :D oist huwag ka na ma-homesick, eto ((hugs)) for you! *muah*

Munchkin Mommy said...

Hi Mee! Thanks for the hug. Hugs to you, too! Me kiss pa...mmmwah! :D